- preparing you to present your case to the court
- representing you in a court hearing
- drafting petitions for divorce or custody
- drafting parenting plans or separation agreements
- drafting motions for various requests to the court, including but not limited to motions to modify parenting time, child support, decision-making, etc.
- assistance with Sworn Financial Statements
- …and more
We can also set aside some time to outline plans for your entire case, including discussing overall case strategy, evidence development, and ensuring you know of all relevant deadlines as your case progresses.
Feel free to contact us today if you want us to help you in a limited capacity.